Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 9 November 2007

(responding to post pasted below)

Yeah, that's what I figured. But when I click on the login link, nothing happens. The link changes color as a visited link, but the log in form does not show up. Only way I can log in is by clicking on post to this blog or by going to web shell and then opening the blog in a new window. But when I do that, then the reply to this post link does not work and will show up as visited but the reply form does not load, or else it still requires the verification code.

I want to thank you all for your help with my problematic link on my sea turtle page. I could never seem to get it in right, perhaps it was being updated often. But someone from the cccturtle.org  came across my post and said they fixed it from their end...You never know what's gonna happen when you post, eh?! Thanks again.

Quoted:

Monday, 29 October 2007 - 3:06 PM EDT

Name: "cw"

Since you have vision problems here's a tip for posting to this blog - If you log into your AF account or into this blog first, you will not need to use
a verification code to post a comment. In fact, you should not even be given one.

hope that helps 

Reply to this Comment

Posted by turtlestruebiz at 12:40 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 16 May 2016 - 7:46 AM EDT

Name: "juegos de vestir"
Home Page: http://www.juegosfrivol.com/juegos-de-vestir

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.

View Latest Entries