Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 18 August 2007
cannot log into html gear
Mood:  sad
Topic: HTML Questions

i don't know what's the matter but today i cannot get into my html gear

the poll isn't showing up on my site either

i see this  internal server error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@htmlgear.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

can somebody please fixed this problem also i cannot access to my guestbook either everything was working fine yesterday afternoon

Posted by wrestling3/jman_22 at 11:12 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (6) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 18 August 2007 - 12:05 PM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

leave them alone it is a server problem, it will fix by itself

Saturday, 18 August 2007 - 12:29 PM EDT

Name: "Barb"
Home Page: http://www.stuff4beauty.com

I am having the same problem on my guestbook, over 24 hours now

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@htmlgear.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Sunday, 19 August 2007 - 2:20 PM EDT

Name: wrestling3/jman_22
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/jman_22

ok this is 2nd day and i know that its server error but come on now

can somebody like cw or dalleh please check on this and can you give me an update of when the html gear stuff be back to normal again

i would like to changed the poll tomorrow but i can't because of the 500 internal error thing

Sunday, 19 August 2007 - 7:01 PM EDT

Name: "Barb"

My html gear guestbook does not work either, can someone please check into this. I get a server error, I cannot log in to manage gear or view my guestbook

Tuesday, 21 August 2007 - 2:49 AM EDT

Name: "me2/kulacoco"

RE: Html Gear Guestbook

For the past week or so, I no longer receive email notification, when someone posts a messge; other than that, everything seems to be functioning normally.

Tuesday, 21 August 2007 - 3:47 AM EDT

Name: "me2/kulacoco"

A little while ago I posted a message here mentioning that I have not received email notification of postings from HTM Grear Guestbook for about a week....well, I just got one today, so maybe the problem has been corrected [fingers crossed] :)

View Latest Entries