Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 15 August 2007
No customer service
Mood:  irritated
Now Playing: No response from support tickets
On July 16 my credit card was charged the monthly fee for my website at www.angelfire.com/mn/nn. On July 28, my credit card was charged an additional $2 by Lycos and my paid website was changed to free status the same day, with 20meg storage and their popup ads. My Amazon.com commissions since August 1st are ZERO!!! No reply YET to any of my support tickets. The Lycos phone number listed on my credit card statement for July goes to a recording that says Lycos Customer Service doesn't accept phone calls. My website still shows as free as of today with no explanation or even response of any kind from Angelfire or Lycos. If you have a free site and are thinking of upgrading to a paid site at Angelfire or Tripod, think again. /mn/nn/ has been my site at Angelfire since 1999 and had been a paid site since February, 2002. It will be interesting to see if my credit card is charged the monthly charge on August 16. Where is everybody in Customer Service? Why don't they ever reply to support tickets? I am paying for a paid site that shows as free!!!

Posted by mn/nn at 2:53 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 16 August 2007 - 12:32 AM EDT

Name: "JP"

There is customer service, but they are behind. This week, I'm trying to rewrite something so that paid members bubble up to the top of the queue. 

In the interim, I've comped your account. Once they fix the cc (or if you decide not to), I'll close the comp.

Sorry for the inconvenience. You have a great member name! (very old!)

JP 

Thursday, 16 August 2007 - 1:55 AM EDT

Name: mn/nn
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/mn/nn

Thanx! If there is a problem with my credit card let me know what it is. I used a different Visa card to upgrade nm/m to paid status and it worked fine. Both sites date from June, 1999, which I suppose is ancient in the internet world.

View Latest Entries