Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 13 August 2007
Terrible Customer Service

I am very upset by Angelfire's unwillingness to answer my support tickets. I contacted them regarding changing my DNS information a week ago, and they still have yet to get back with me. Their "live chat" has yet to be on in the 4 years I've been with Angelfire.  They list no phone number to call. So you just put in a support ticket and hope and pray that someone gets back to you, which hasn't happened yet.

I am writing here in the hopes that *someone* who works for Angelfire will see this and help me.  My support ticket reference number is 7168-AFZX-3496.

Bethany Crites  (poetry/lagosseperdue)

Posted by Bethie at 9:27 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Updated: Monday, 13 August 2007 9:30 PM EDT

Wednesday, 15 August 2007 - 10:00 AM EDT

Name: "Bill"
Home Page: http://help.lycos.com

We do apologize for delayed responses from the support queue.  Everyone should know that we will address each and every issue that has been submitted to us.  I personally can say that I understand your frustrations and do appreciate our customers patience while we sort out some recent issues.  I think you will find that in the next few weeks, the support resonse time will improve and we will be better capable of assisting you. 

Bill

Lycos Customer Service

View Latest Entries