Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 29 March 2007
question on problem
How do I guide the visitors from www.angelfire.com/wy2/sy/blog
to my actually changed site at

www.angelfire.com/wy2/sy (WITHOUT THE WORD BLOG)

Posted by wy2/sy at 9:08 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 30 March 2007 - 5:57 AM EDT

Name: cw

If you have a paid account you can create a custom error page (error404.html) that contains either a link to your home page or redirects to it. The error page is served when any non existing URL at your site is used.

Friday, 30 March 2007 - 9:15 AM EDT

Name: wy2/sy

When I keyed in www.angekfire.com/wy2/sy/blog ,
I got the following message
How do I create an index.html page while I don't have a paid account? Or can I create an index.html?

If you are the owner of this Angelfire site, and you want these pages and files to be accessible to visitors, you must create an index.html page that links to them, or direct visitors to an alternate main page.

Friday, 30 March 2007 - 1:20 PM EDT

Name: cw

yes, you can create your own or rename your home page index.html (all lower case). This file must be in your main or top level directory.

View Latest Entries