Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 25 March 2007
Site Question
Hi, I was a member of this site back in '04 and I just rejoined. Things have apparently changed a bit because I can't figure a few things out.

Like how do I find the members' list/Directory? The Directory on the main page takes you only to member sites and not to the blogs. I'm not sure how clear I'm being, but is this option still around? A list of the most recently updated blogs?

p.s. I did use a link on my profile that said "View Other Blogs" which I seem to remember used to take me to the members' list/blog thingie but all that happens when I click it is that it takes me back to my Blog Builder page.

Thanks ^___^

Posted by indie/wivesandknives at 9:09 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post
Updated: Sunday, 25 March 2007 9:10 PM EDT

Monday, 26 March 2007 - 2:46 PM EDT

Name: cw

those directories have not been around for a while. Believe the blog directory was removed since it rarely updated and was more of a problem than a help.

View Latest Entries