Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 16 March 2007
Happy Friday - A Gift from Angelfire
Are you a paid user? Take a look at your "My Account" page. Effective tonight, Angelfire has increased the disk and bandwidth quotas for all paid members.

The webshell "safe mode" bug was tickled by this change and the team is working to fix it. If you use the basic editor, you'd probably noticed that it looks "wrong". The disk space and bandwith work took priority and I am expecting to see a fix for the cosmetic issue sometime next week.

Post here if you see any problems. I hope you enjoy this increase, it's been a long time coming and a lot of work to get to this point.

Posted by ma3/jpranevich at 11:32 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 17 March 2007 - 3:22 AM EDT

Name: mn/nn
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/mn/nn/Monstervision.html

As of Friday night/Saturday morning, the Advanced Editor page is still in safe mode but all edit functions seem to be working OK. Love the increased disk space;) Note to everyone - Log out button does not work in webshell right now, but if you click on Angelfire logo in upper left or manually go to www.angelfire.com, the log out button there on the Angelfire homepage still works.

Saturday, 17 March 2007 - 10:40 AM EDT

Name: jrp34

To be blunt, the webshell upgrade didn't go well. But, the old "working" version of the webshell doesn't work *at all* if you have more than a 2GB quota. So, it's better to have the ugly one for a couple of days while we track down the problem and fix it.

JP

View Latest Entries