Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 13 July 2006
New Angelfire blog category
Mood:  a-ok
Topic: HTML Questions
Who would like to see a new category added to this blog for CGI? I for one would make great use of this topic. This would give those of us who make use of Angelfire CGI a chance to discuss how we use it, what works, what doesn't, share code and many other things. Maybe if this thread gets a good response, the Angelfire staff will consider adding this to the blog topics for us. I would LOVE that. What are your thoughts?

Posted by Daymon at 1:09 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 13 July 2006 - 3:39 PM EDT

Name: cw
Home Page: http://club.tripod.com

I'm not staff but as one of the volunteer member moderators of this blog I can add the topic and any others anyone thinks might be useful.... so I did :). But you may be the only regular poster here with any CGI experience to speak of. I would love to see more people willing to answer some of the cgi questions here.

If you have the time and are interested in helping other members, I invite you to visit the sister Tripod help blog at http://club.tripod.com. Tripod and AF share the same cgi set up. There seem to be more cgi questions that get posted ....and mostly unanswered... over there.

If you have any more suggestions for topics please fell free to post them here.

Friday, 14 July 2006 - 10:36 AM EDT

Name: daymon

That's awsome CW! I'll be sure to post a few things here and there to get things started. This blog has so far mostly talked about static HTML and webshell issues. I know I'm not the only one who wants a more dynamic experience for my sites visitors, and this new topic is sure to get more people interested....thank you thank you thank you!

View Latest Entries