Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 1 July 2006
PLEASE help
Mood:  cool
Now Playing: Angelfire Upgrade
I just paid for the premium site so that I could get a free dot com but the dot com they gave me links to Tripod.Com. I don't want to build with Tripod, I want the dot com to link to my angelfire site. How do I do that? Anyone...

Posted by in2/Only1Angell at 12:40 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 1 July 2006 - 10:43 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

contact the support team, and let them know about it. look in the e-mail they sent you for the address.

Thursday, 6 July 2006 - 11:00 AM EDT

Name: cheapest-service

Sign into your angelfire account and click the "my account" button in the main left menu. Then click the link at the top of the page that says "domain info".

On that page you'll see a heading that reads "DOMAIN SETTINGS". Make sure the domain you purchased is "assigned to" your main angelfire directory (https://www.angelfire.com/in2/Only1Angell/).

If it is NOT pointing to that directory click "EDIT" then on that page click the radio button that says "ANGELFIRE ASSIGNMENT" and type in your "Angelfire User Name" which will also be your top directory.

Then Just click save. It can take up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect. Hope that helps.

View Latest Entries