Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 17 April 2006
Is the CGI fixed yet?
Mood:  irritated
I have been an Angelfire Elements paying member for over 1 year now and have patiently waited for you guys to fix the CGI problem on my paid members account. It is not fair that free members should have it at all if paying members have no use of the CGI bin. It's been long enough, play time is over. Frankly, I am irritated Angelfire and it's developers are more interested in creating new widgets than taking care of their loyal paying customer base.

I have waited since summer time, Angelfire.....I want my CGI today!!!!!! No more waiting.

Posted by Daymon at 10:07 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 17 April 2006 - 10:13 PM EDT

Name: al4/cheapest-service

Disregard this post.........I'm a dunce. I should have checked first. It is now working perfectly :D

View Latest Entries