Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 16 January 2006
Help to delete blog site
Hello,
1) If I delete my blog site name completly,
can I re-register with the same name again ?

2) why when I am in the advanced editor ,I can Not
go back to the basic editor? what is the
reason behide that?

Posted by wy2/sy at 1:43 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 16 January 2006 - 2:55 PM EST

Name: dalleh

did you delete just the blog, or the whole account, if just the blog and you can login to angelfire, yes you can create as many blogs as you want as long they are in defferant sub-directories.

when site in the basic, it is inside a form all what you have to do is add the content, no html code to add. converting the site to advance editor, is moving the site out of the form and adding html code to it. to convert back there is noway to get rid of the html code and what the owner added inside the form.

before converting to advance editor you were givien the chance to back up the page, if you did, just upload it to the directory.
if not create a new page in the basic editor, copy what you need from the old page, when finished rename the old page to a new name just incase you need it later, rename the new page that you just created to the old page name.

Monday, 16 January 2006 - 3:34 PM EST

Name: wy2/sy

What if I unsubscibe my site ( not just delete the blog),
can I re-subscibe with the same name? That was what
I meant.
I want to start all over again with my old site
name. Can I do that or I have to start all over with
an entirely new site name ?

Just wonder.Where are you folks located? in England?
Is Angelfire sponsored by a British firm? Is Mike,the manager,working for the Angelfire firm?

Tuesday, 17 January 2006 - 1:07 AM EST

If delete the account you will lose the name, and you have to re-rigester again with another, deleting files is much better if you want to keep the same url.

angelfire is a US company, angelfire has a Mike.

Tuesday, 17 January 2006 - 1:11 AM EST

to create a new index.html page,
create a page with the name index2.html and save.
rename index2.html to index.html to overwrite the old page.

Tuesday, 17 January 2006 - 2:49 AM EST

Name: wy2/sy

OK, I do want to keep the URL.
Thanks

View Latest Entries