Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 6 January 2006
Please Check for me!
'back and close seem i had some problems'
i went on webshell, edit, preview, Then i clicked close, BUT i couldn't go back to the previous page!

It happened only when i do edit, close.
Thank you for your time!

Posted by fl5/lisalk00 at 1:24 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (7) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 6 January 2006 - 9:59 PM EST

Name: dalleh

which browser are you using? and what are you editing a regular site or a blog?

Saturday, 7 January 2006 - 11:14 AM EST

Name: fl5/lisalk00

computer cleared up and working fine! Thanks for your help.

Saturday, 7 January 2006 - 6:58 PM EST

Name: Jordan
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/film2/jahstudios

I'm really frustrated... I haven't been able to log-in to my angelfire account to update my website in more than a week. I try to log in and it comes up with "The connection has timed out/ The server at ldbauth.lycos.com is taking too long to respond."

I checked my Spyware/Antivirus software to see if it was allowing cookies... it was. My firewall is normal too. This has been going on too long and i need to update my site which i pay for by month.

I would appreciate it if someone would look into this problem since I am being billed by angelfire each month.
thanks

Saturday, 7 January 2006 - 9:47 PM EST

it happend to me before, if you have dsl or cable connection, disconnect the modem from the wall and the pc for about 15 mints. reconnect and give it a try.

Sunday, 8 January 2006 - 10:03 PM EST

Thanks for the tip to unplug the modem for 15 minutes-it did help to clear the modem for faster surfing, but still having trouble-still can't SAVE after making a change and PREVIEWING a page-usually all I do is close the PREVIEW window with the red X in the upper right corner...all other websites are working fine-any advice???

Sunday, 8 January 2006 - 10:21 PM EST

don't preview, save first then preview, see if that work.

Sunday, 8 January 2006 - 11:51 PM EST

Hi dalleh,
i will try what you say. i also tried to Delete Cookies!
*In IE/ Tools,Internet Options
*General, Settings, View files,
*Click the cookies i want to Delete(but some did not go away--)
*Delete
*OK
it seems to be since i copied and pasted cnn some source!!!i am using 2000xp computer, please check for me!

View Latest Entries