Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 22 December 2005
Frustration
Mood:  don't ask
Now Playing: n/a
Topic: FrontPage
Hi there, I go visit my web site this afternoon, when I saw a new commercial for Lycos-Google, a blue search bar directly in the top of each and every angelfire's page. I know with that new publicity it crap entirely my top menu, I put 3 differents displays on my PC, still can't access my top menu, I know that I'm not the only one with that problem, I don't know if there's a way to remove that stupid search bar, personnaly I don't care at all about those search bar.

Posted by pq/WWWF at 6:03 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (6) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 22 December 2005 - 8:13 PM EST

Name: dalleh

welcome back,where have you been? the bar and the ads been there for log time ago.

Thursday, 22 December 2005 - 9:36 PM EST

Name: Pete

No you dont understand, it's brand new publicity, this one just begin to appear this afternoon, I know they were other ads but didn't disturb my design or for other sites, I have like 10 friends of mine who told me the same thing today about that new ads, and they had the same problem like me, they cant see their top menu.

Friday, 23 December 2005 - 12:53 AM EST

it costs just about $5.00 a month to get rid of the ads. your top menu works fine.

Friday, 23 December 2005 - 2:04 PM EST

Name: pete

yes now it's showing, because I had to screw my design to make it show.

Friday, 23 December 2005 - 2:32 PM EST

Name: pete

It's okay i received an answer from angelfire.

Friday, 23 December 2005 - 7:51 PM EST

resize the frames, ( the top )

View Latest Entries