Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 20 September 2005
images
I have uploaded a picture onto my website, but it will only show up when I am logged into angelfire. If I close my browser and try to view the page by just typing in the url, the picture shows up as a box that says "sponsored by angelfire". The picture I want is in the webshell and it works fine on the page as long as I am logged in. Help!

Ade

Posted by blog2/adrianekaye at 12:55 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 20 September 2005 - 4:57 PM EDT

Name: tom

Hi,

I loaded your page in Firefox, logged in to Angelfire
and then I loaded it in Internet Explorer [not logged in to
Angelfire]. On both occasions your image was visible.

I think you should simply refresh your page, when
something happens like you described.

Friday, 30 September 2005 - 7:54 PM EDT

Name: pq/metropolis

I have the same problem when I link one of my images to another web page. It only shows up as "sponsored by angelfire." I don't know how to fix it :(

Felicity

View Latest Entries