Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 8 September 2005
INFO ON SUBMITTING PLEASE
Mood:  sad
I built a site in 1997 on Angelfire and back then there was a submit button. In fact it would ask you if you were ready to submit all the time ..now i cant find where to submit my site ..i am finsihed with it and need to get it going.. I put it on my older site and when you click to go to the new web site its not there so I ammassuming I need to have this submitted or so called released from Angelfire webshell ..
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
can someone email me the answer please at Chocoholicheaven@aol.com

Posted by fl5/captainhooks at 9:12 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 8 September 2005 - 11:27 AM EDT

Name: dalleh
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/fl5/captainhooks/

is this your site
https://www.angelfire.com/fl5/captainhooks/

Thursday, 8 September 2005 - 12:58 PM EDT

Name: cw

You're assuming wrong. You don't have to do anything to make the page available as long as it is named correctly and exists in your webshell. What URL did you use as a link to the new page on your older site? You might have made a typo or written the link incorrectly. If you leave the URL of the page at your old site where the link appears and also the file name of the new page you're trying to link to, it would be much easier to help you troubleshoot.

Saturday, 10 September 2005 - 10:16 AM EDT

Name: fl5/captainhooks

Thank you for your fast reply. Let me go to Copspages where I put it and work with it and see what I am doing wrong.. If i cant get it to work I will come back to you.. This is the first time I ever had probs with a Angelfire site
Have a nice and safe weekend
Barb

Saturday, 10 September 2005 - 10:18 AM EDT

Name: fl5/captainhooks

yes this is it.. I put it on my older site Copspages and it doesnt work. When you click on the icon to take you to Captain Hooks it wont work..
Thank you for answering me
Barbara =)

Saturday, 10 September 2005 - 11:11 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

is the Copspages in the same account fl5/captainhooks or you have different ID, i don't see Copspages.

View Latest Entries