Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 25 August 2005
need help
Topic: HTML Questions
i need help in creating a new home page so that its not so crowded..but iv really never made a site on my own really..iv really only looked at other sites and see how they have done it and when from there.. but the thing is, is that i also want everything that i have on my page right now on my new page.. having troubling thoughts about it.. and plus i still dont get how to do the framesets for a page.. i mean i get how the code is used and all but i mean ware do i put the links of the pages that i want and how to set them..and also for them to show up the right way on my page...anyone???

Posted by hero/jeb2004 at 10:02 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 7 October 2005 - 5:41 PM EDT

Name: ca/sanmateoissues
Home Page: http://go.to/QUFD

(THIS IS NOT IN RESPONSE TO A PREVIOUS BLOG OF 8/25/2005)
I just couldn't figure out how to Post to this Community!
I've had an Angelfire Website since about 1991. Now, just the other day, I think I created a BLOG for the first time ever, using Angelfire. I clicked on the Blog Builder, filled everything in for an ENTRY, then filled everything in for POST.
Now where did that blog go? I haven't seen it! Taking your recommendations, I downloaded FeedReader and installed it. But it wants to be 'set up' with a 'feedURL'. WHAT is the 'feedURL' (RSS feed) URL for viewing my Blog on Angelfire? I can view my blog in MSIE6.0 by using my complete website address followed by /blog/, but that URL is not acceptable to FeedReader, nor is http://blog.angelfire.lycos.com! How can I see my blog, in the RSS feed that is seen/distributed to everybody else, on my FeedReader?
PLUS, it seems I now have another website problem, that I cannot find an answer for in FAQ. Since Posting my blog, from my Angelfire Webshell, I CAN NO LONGER VIEW the Directory/File data in my Webshell! I can login to the Webshell fine, but all the major parts of the Webshell Page ARE BLANK... NO Dir/File DATA shown!
I also have a Tripod Account and I went back and clicked on a 'LOGOUT from the entire Lycos NETWORK link' that they gave me, but that did not help either! I can still LogIn to my Angelfire WebShell, but NO Dir/Files are shown!
THIS WAS TWO (2) QUESTIONS:
1. BLOG-POST RSS feed URL
2. Missing Dir/File data in my Webshell

View Latest Entries