Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 25 August 2005
Blogs / Albums Updates
Topic: News
I'm becoming lax again, but I wanted to drop a quick post here to indicate that we have just completed another round of Blogs and Albums updates, with additional skins for each and a number of other bug fixes. In specific, I know that many users have reported foreign character problems which should be fixed now. Also, there were problems with ampersands in posts and, in some difficult cases, many escaped ampersands being inserted into posts over and over again. There are also many smaller bugs fixed.

This is just a maintenance cycle, so there are no new features to speak of yet. With any luck, I'll have a more interesting announcement tomorrow.

If you see any problems with these updates, or anything else, please respond here and I'll make sure the issues are given attention.

JP

Posted by blog/jrp34 at 6:33 PM EDT | Post Comment | Permalink | Share This Post

View Latest Entries