Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 16 August 2005
Uploading Music
Mood:  a-ok
Now Playing: Nightwish
Hi I'm new here...I was wondering if anyone knew how to upload music onto your website

Posted by moon2/spiraldreams at 8:38 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 17 August 2005 - 1:42 AM EDT

Name: mamagoo
Home Page: http://www.dalleh.com/HTML/Background_sound/background_

you can use ftp to upload it to your directory or
thru the web shell upload files option.
be sure it's an acceptable format like
.mp3 .mid .wma .rma .wav
if it's a really large file size, it will take a while to upload if your on a modem connection, and also keep in mind that large music size files for autoplaying on your homepage will take a long time to download and play for visitors on modem connections....

you can write a text link to the file so it will download and play in the browsers default media player or you can embed it on a page as a background sound...using html code...
use the link above for the html code to put on your page.

Wednesday, 24 August 2005 - 3:50 AM EDT

Name: hero2/akbornideas
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/hero2/akbornideas.com

What i did was converted the editor into the Html writing. The I uploaded a song into the folder where i keep all my pictures and everything else. Once the .mp3/.wav file was uploaded, I typed this into the html builder:

( )

Without the Paraentheses.sp
Then when i clicked on perview my song was playing. Make sure you have everything writen exactly write or it won't work.Once you Upload the song then view it to make sure you have the exact file name. It took me an 1 and half to realize there was a dash in the wrong spot :) but it works now. I just have to figure out how to make the site accessible to everyone else? Is there anything special i have to do that anyone knows.

View Latest Entries