Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 10 August 2005
Uploading File
Mood:  crushed out
Lets see..I've been trying to upload songs but as soon as i click on upload, it would take a while and then it would send me to an error page. I've tried to upload different songs also and they all seem to do the same thing..Please help..

Posted by crazy4/koohkie at 4:45 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 10 August 2005 - 5:46 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

in what format the songs are?
angelfire doesn't support file with empty space or dashes in the name.

my song.mp3 is wrong
my-song.mp3 is wrong

mysong.mp3 is right and best
my_song.mp3 is right

don't upload larg songs, larger than the space you have.

use ftp to upload

Wednesday, 24 August 2005 - 6:58 PM EDT

Name: hero/jeb2004

i have had the same problem..and my problem with that was not checking how much space i had left on my site to upload things with..

this is from my webshell...example

You have used 5.56 MB
of your allotted 20 MB

if you have close to 20 MB it will come up as an error because you have no space left..now for me since i really cant upgrade my stuff to a higher leve i just get another account and upload all my song..well some anyways depending on how big there are into that and then i get the url from there and copy it and then log back into my main account that you would use and put the url link in there ware ever you want it on your page..it works just fine as if in your first account..

Friday, 26 August 2005 - 4:26 PM EDT

Name: dragon3/verdict_2004
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/dragon3/verdict_2004/index.htm

OMG YOU CHEAT :P
HACKER ! ! !

Just Kidding... Actually that's a pretty smart way to do it... Never really thought about it that way :D

View Latest Entries