Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 25 July 2005

Mood:  quizzical
Topic: HTML Questions
I have several reply form pages on my site. They have all worked perfectly well for the past 4 years but now none of them seem to be functional. When I press the submit button I get the message that there seems to be a problem, contact the site management. I have not had occasion to do this before. How do I contact the site management?
Can anyone help?

Posted by al3/nile at 6:28 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 26 July 2005 - 2:16 AM EDT

Name: mamagoo

There is a problem with form handler. I just tried yours and then I tried a test one that I have and it didn't work either, same message to contact site management...

It works using the form handler 'file' method but not the mail method (it may be just temporary but...)

contact angelfire support via help form and let them know. It may be just a temporary thing but they should be informed of this...ok?

http://help.lycos.com/angelfire/angelfire_form.asp?

angelfire support team visits this blog, also, so they may have a comment here, so check back here too, ok?

View Latest Entries