Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 12 July 2005
Can't Edit My Photo Album
Mood:  irritated
I am trying to edit my photo album, and I am getting very annoyed. When I log in, and go to the main page where it has all the options down the left hand side, I try clicking on "photo album," and it doesn't bring me to the photo album manager like it used to. It takes me a to a page asking me to create a new photo album. I DON'T want to create a new fricking photo album!!!! I just want to edit mine since I haven't done it forever. So that doesn't work. So I try going in to my webshell, where it won't let me edit it or even view it. It is driving me crazy. I used to edit my photo album all the time by just clicking on the photo album button on the side and it would take me to that lovely little page where you can create a new album, edit and delete pictures, etc. Now it just wants me to make a new one. I can't access my old one. When I go to the web address it's there and everything and I can look at it. But that doesn't help me a whole lot when I want to edit it. Please help me!!!!!!

Posted by natashakristin at 9:42 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 12 July 2005 - 10:02 PM EDT

Name: Holli
Home Page: http://www.afloridagal.com

Not to seem ignorant but are you sure you're clicking the right thing? Because when I sign in, I click the Photo Builer and it takes me right to the editor. You can change your background etc under change appearance or advanced settings.

I know you are upset but it's just changed a little.

Wednesday, 13 July 2005 - 12:11 AM EDT

Name: ma3/jrp34

There was a photo album update today. I will verify if there is a bug in your account, but I currently cannot reproduce your problem.

JP

Thursday, 14 July 2005 - 12:44 PM EDT

Name: afgreg

I can't verify the problem because I don't know your account name, but I can explain the behavior a bit. The link goes to the manager, as you are used to. If the manager thinks you do not have any albums, then it goes ahead and starts the process of creating one. This has the benefit that new users don't have to figure out the manager withough having an album first.

It could be that something went wrong and the manager now thinks you do not have any albums. A simple cause would be using the file manager to move the album directory to a new location.

If you are still having problems, please contact customer service with your member name, or post it here if you don't mind it being public.

Hope this helps.

View Latest Entries