Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 10 July 2005
HELP with domain please
Mood:  not sure
Topic: HTML Questions
Hi! I just upgraded my site to the argon plan. My new domain is photosbyfaustina.com. The site isn't fully functional yet. Previously, my site was www.angelfire.com/ne2/naturalcuties. Right now, the only way I can see my domain is using http://photosbyfaustina.com. If I use www.photosbyfaustina.com, it is not there. Is this an issue that will be resolved with time? Also, I thought that once I upgraded, all of my pages would reflect my new domain, or at least I could edit the pages to do so. For example... www.angelfire.com/ne2/naturalcuties/mywork.html would become www.photosbyfaustina.com/mywork.html. As it stand, my domain seems more like it is forwarding to my old site. Is there anyway changes can be made so that all pages on my site use my new domain name, or am I stuck with the old URL on the other pages. If so, I really wish I would have known that because I would really like to drop the natural cuties. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Faustina

Posted by ne2/naturalcuties at 10:28 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 16 May 2016 - 8:37 AM EDT

Name: "vex 3"
Home Page: http://goo.gl/Tnz20a

This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.

View Latest Entries