Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 3 July 2005
SOS!
Mood:  irritated
Topic: HTML Questions
I am building my paid website. The design is that there is a link with the text of "Please enter!" on the first page, which is the introduction, to the second page. The link works in the related free account but not in the paid account. (The free account is for me to do all the construction and the product is then seen in the paid account.) How come? What should be the wording of the link?

Posted by ks3/ksbnt at 8:55 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 3 July 2005 - 12:13 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

reload your browser, or empty the cache, I did not see any ads on your pages

Tuesday, 5 July 2005 - 2:15 AM EDT

Name: samoel
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/sd2/majed_nashwa2/index.html

I had this acount but after a while it is deleted !!!!

Why ???????

thanks for your replaying

Tuesday, 5 July 2005 - 9:39 AM EDT

Name: dalleh

account still there, you need to build the front page ( index.html ) right now you have the default page, you need to put some changes in it.

View Latest Entries