Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 3 June 2005
Can't view my page
Mood:  irritated
I am new to creating web pages. I built me page using Angel fire's basic editor at work. I can view it at work in it's entirety but when I go home I can only see my e-mail address and my hit counter. I am using internet explorer both at home and work but would lit my page to be seen on all formats, what am I doing wrong

Posted by de3/dive at 7:57 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 3 June 2005 - 9:07 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

start Ie, click on tools, at the top, Internet options, look for colors, at the bttom left corner, click on it and click on show windows colors, see if that works,

Friday, 3 June 2005 - 9:29 PM EDT

Name: cw

Your countdown script ends with some bad html tags
</script></body></table> There's no table that needs closing that I can see and the </body> comes too early in the document, before the body actually needs closing. It's repeated where it belongs at the end of your page so that first occurence is an html error. So step one would be to validate your html for errors. Simple html errors can cause some browsers not to display elements on a page.

As for your banner image- it's in png format and that's not supported by all browsers. Make sure yours does or try another browser.

View Latest Entries