Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 3 June 2005
Angelfire and Netscape
Mood:  not sure
For the past month I haven't been able to go to angelfire.com using my Netscape browser that I normally used. When angelfire.com is just opening my browser closes and gives me an error. IE works fine for viewing but I use Netscape Composer for my site and suddenly it does not work anymore. I tried other PC's but always the same results. Any clues??

Posted by ca4/lincolnpark at 1:07 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 3 June 2005 - 3:20 AM EDT

Name: blog/jrp34

What version of Netscape are you using? Angelfire is known to have problems with versions older than 6.x, though I'm not positive which ones are officially supported.

Friday, 3 June 2005 - 9:27 PM EDT

Name: dalleh

check the setting look at

host address suppose to be
ftp.angelfire.com and not ftp://ftp.angelfire.com

the site address

leave it blank but it is not for sure
ftp://ftp.angelfire.com/ca4/lincolnpark

Monday, 20 June 2005 - 10:45 PM EDT

Home Page: http://ca4/lincolnpark

I don't mean uploading. Did angelfire do something that affects Netscape users? I mean just going to the angelfire home page before logging in. My browser always closes before the main angelfire.com homepage completely displays. All other websites work/display fine, only when I go to angelfire.com. I'm using version 4.79 I really don't want to upgrade my Netscape browser.

View Latest Entries