Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 27 July 2011
new website
i just built a new website but i do not know how to replace the old website with the new site. when i go publish it ask for a name and i am not sure what to do

Posted by mi4/campingclub at 11:59 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Thursday, 28 July 2011 - 1:44 PM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

If you delete the old site, when you publish the new site it will publish with the old site's domain. 

Thursday, 28 July 2011 - 1:46 PM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

Actually, you don't even have to delete the old site - when you're in editing view, click the "exit" drop down and click unpublish. This will free up the domain. Then when you go to publish your new site it will publish under the old site's domain if you select it to. 

Thursday, 4 August 2011 - 4:50 PM EDT

Name: "Debi"

I just am not seeing where i have an exit button that i can go to and unpublish the old site

Monday, 15 August 2011 - 9:02 AM EDT

Name: "Debi"

can someone please help me. i just took over our camping web site and i have made a new one. i get to our old one thru web shell. how do i replace the old site with the new one?

View Latest Entries