Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 25 June 2011
Need help with backing up

Hi Everyone,

How is everyone doing? I am trying to figure out how to go about backing up my files. I'm in WebShell, using my mom's computer at the moment, since mine is having problems.

Anyways, sometimes I just run into problems figuring out how to get things to work properly. Can't seem to find certain things that people say will be there. I see things that say, Duplicate, Move, stuff like that. I tried Duplicate, and yes, it makes a copy of things, but trying to get them on my Discs. I keep getting hacked and stuff alot, and trying to make sure I don't lose all my hard work with things.
Recently, a bunch of different repairmen keep messing things up. Plus someone who did Remote Access, turns out is not the person we thought we were contacting. A wrong information given. So, is a hacker who has looks like done something. Not sure. 

Thanks,

Amy

Posted by fl/JTT99 at 3:58 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 26 June 2011 - 8:47 PM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

are you using the basic or advance editor?

Friday, 1 July 2011 - 12:45 AM EDT

Name: "Amy"

I've used both, the Basic and Advanced. 

View Latest Entries