Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 23 January 2011
Trying to Sell

I'm currently registered as a "Free" site builder and I am using the website to sell my candles, but I don't want to use Pay Pal since I'm not comfortably familiar with it. Does anyone know how I can get a shopping cart program set up for my site, that way customers can use a variety of methods and view their orders before making a final purchase?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Posted by kandlezbykayz at 9:10 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 23 January 2011 - 9:42 PM EST

Name: "boxerpaws"

They need to go back to the old Web shell editor they used to have. I came back here and found everything had changed. Newer isn't always better.This is so buggy it's impossible to work with.

I hope they reconsider what they have done here. I don't think i'd recommend angelfire anymore.

Friday, 28 January 2011 - 8:07 AM EST

Name: "anonymous"

You could give google check out a try.  You can find more about it here checkout.google.com

@boxerpaws Web Shell still exists... so aside from the astetic of the website there's nothing to change back?

View Latest Entries