Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 17 January 2011
Subdomains
Mood:  don't ask

I am really hoping this is the right place to ask this. Is anyone else having trouble with creating subdomains?

I had a domain (and a subdomain), but decided today that I wanted my domain to have a different name. I bought a new domain, parked the old one (along with the old subdomain) and the new domain is now up and working. I want to create 2 subdomains (I am allowed 3), but each time I attempt to create one, I get nowhere. The page just refreshes and wants me to enter the subdomain name again. It never takes me to the page where I am to link a directory to the subdomain.

Long story short, no subdomains are getting created and I am getting very frustrated. Am I the only one with this problem?

Posted by wildflowerpixels at 2:37 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 18 January 2011 - 8:03 PM EST

Name: "Scott"

It's a problem some other people have been experiencing as well.

Until there's a proper fix for this issue, you should can go over to domains.lycos.com to manage your sub domains.

View Latest Entries