Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 17 February 2004
Blog Update
Topic: News
Two minor updates went out for blogs today. Both of these fixes apply primarily to "open communities" and won't really be that useful for individual user blogs. (The intention is to let all users atart their own open communities eventually, but we're ironing out the bugs first using the Clubs as the 'beta' sites for the new features.)

1. Comment moderation has been improved. If you post to a community blog (such as the club), you now have access to moderate all the comments in response to your post. Some other aspects of moderation have also been cleaned up.

2. Topic selection has been fixed. All members should now be able to correctly set the topic for new posts.

This release also introduces two 'Club Dread'-themed blog templates.

JP

Posted by blog/jrp34 at 10:57 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 17 February 2004 - 11:26 AM EST

Name: dalleh

The pull down menu is working now, wasn't before.

Sunday, 29 February 2004 - 8:33 PM EST

Name: Lauren
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/my/scropiochickpage/index.html

how can i get my blog address to translate to html so i put it directing on my site?? I can't seem to figure it out......

Tuesday, 25 April 2023 - 3:00 AM EDT

Name: "Brownbobby"
Home Page: http://howtousespotify.com/

You can use Spotify for free, but its features are limited. On the free plan, music can be played in shuffle mode and you can skip up to six times per hour, every hour. Spotify Radio isn't available, but you can access Daily Mix playlist

View Latest Entries