Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 15 February 2004
Is this a cache problem?
My computer always shows my angelfire page perfectly, but when I go to another computer, images are missing, etc. Obviously, I made mistakes in creating the page...but somehow, my computer is pulling images from
elsewhere other than angelfire so the page only appears correct from my computer.....I never had this problem before.....anyone know the answer to this puzzle? Bob

Posted by wi2/77cafe at 3:26 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 15 February 2004 - 8:50 PM EST

Name: dalleh

check your files name if they are JPG or jpg

it is
altex2.jpg

and not
altex2.JPG

you have to use the exact file name JPG and jpg are the same format but the browser IE or netscape look for the exact file name, they consider altex2.jpg and altex2.JPG two different images

Sunday, 15 February 2004 - 10:33 PM EST

Name: Bob

Thank you....Bob

Wednesday, 25 February 2004 - 7:15 PM EST

Name:

And also make sure your files are all uploaded. I had this problem for a while. Make sure that your img src s are from angelfire, not your computer (as in C:\\...). Sorry if you've already solved your problem. --M!$T

View Latest Entries