Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Thursday, 15 October 2009
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET HELP!!!!!!
Mood:  on fire

We have been trying to contact someone and have apparently used your ONLY source of customer service help (Live Chat) Which in no way, shape, or form is a LIVE chat...... to help us with our website being down and e-mails not working. It has been THREE days since we contacted you and no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how long THREE days is for a business to not have e-mail and/or website?????????????????????????? give me a customer serivce line to talk to someone. Thanks.

Posted by ill/go2dior at 4:59 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 16 October 2009 - 6:44 AM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

Hello-

Actually, 'Live Chat' is not the 'only' way to contact Lycos Admin.

Would suggest that you open a ticxket @ http://help.lycos.com/

-tom-

Saturday, 17 October 2009 - 4:32 PM EDT

Name: "mamaG"

If you have a credit card statement there should be a lycos phone# listed,  it's not toll free, but you may want to try that. M-F 9-5 est.   what seems to be going wrong.  the site I viewed is a free site and is one page. maybe you down graded, then?

as for the mail are you not getting POP mail?  have you tried to get your mail from  the domain mail online? What e-mail app do you use to get your  Doamin POP mail? Outlook or Yahoo or gmail or other?

Saturday, 17 October 2009 - 4:42 PM EDT

Name: "mamaG"

I forgot to mention. Is your credit card expireation date changed?  If it has you have to up-date the change in your account here.

View Latest Entries