Wednesday, 14 January 2009 - 12:19 PM EST
We did conduct a rather comprehensive investigation into this and we were able to identify this isssue as Avast identifying a piece of code within our site as a false-positive.
We attempted to contact Avast concerning this issue, but to date have had no response.
We did download and install Avast in order to test this issue and we used their system to assist our investigation. When we were sure that the issue was identified, we used their system to report the problem as a false-positive. Several of our other customers also identified the issue as a false-positive and we believe this led to Avast correcting the issue on their next set of released Virus definitions.
We have had no new complaints and it appears this issue is resolved. Please be sure to contact us if you do experience this sort of behavior as we take these issues very seriously and work quickly to remove any offending virus/malware that may have been introduced to our system, whether it be by hosting or by a redirect piece of code.