Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 28 September 2008
Html Editor is Down
I cannot use the Html Editor, it comes up blank.  Now anything saved before today does show code when I bring up the Html Editor, the posts for Sept 27 and before are OK
The Post for  Sept 28 has this problem AND
I cannot write anymore posts now as well,
When I try to save them I get a "you must put text in the post" error message.
So it looks like everything is down now as far as writing new posts the last one must just have made it under the wire
This is not browser specific I have tried Avant, IE7, And Firefox 3.0
My Op system is XP Pro

Posted by ky/kentuckydan at 5:01 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Sunday, 28 September 2008 - 5:19 AM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

In order to get around using the HTML editor, you can save your code as an HTML file in Notepad, then upload it to the webshell (or use an FTP client) as xxxx.html

If you are missing some specific codes, you can simply bring up the page itself & right click on it and choose 'View Source'. This will give you the HTML code, 'as it was before' you attempted any updates. (Don't forget to remove the Angelfire advertising codes, before you save & upload the file).

Monday, 29 September 2008 - 12:06 AM EDT

Name: ky/kentuckydan
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/ky/kentuckydan

Weird it was something I did.  Well that part's not weird. But I copied and pasted a youtube video and that seemed to wipe out everything in the editor,.
I  already had one video in the post and it worked but the second was a blank white field so I cut it out and just on the off chance I checked the html editor and voila all the code was back

View Latest Entries