Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 3 July 2007
Unable to change account details

I have recently received a new credit card and the one that Angelfire have is no longer in use. All attempts to enter the new card details in my account fail.

I check 'New credit card' and enter the relevant details and hit 'confirm'.

Nothing changes in my account details and only the old original (defunct) card remains listed so I can't 'switch payments' or redirect payments to my new card.

I am able to change other details, eg address, etc. 

I have cookies enabled.  Is there something else that is not obvious that must be done to get card details entered?

Posted by trek/nz_usa at 3:43 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 3 July 2007 - 4:42 PM EDT

Name: "anonymous"

clear the cookies, login go to my account and reload the browser few times, if you see no changes, try to change again, if it doesn't work contact the support team.

Wednesday, 4 July 2007 - 7:43 PM EDT

Name: trek/nz_usa
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/trek/nz_usa

Thanks - tried that but still no luck.

Have opened a support  ticket (online help always seems to be offline) and await a response. Hope they sort this before the monthly payment falls due, I don't want to find my site has been closed down.

View Latest Entries