Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 1 May 2007
Newbie help needed
Mood:  not sure
Topic: HTML Questions
Hi,
I was just refered to Angelfire as a better spot to build my website than Geocities on Yahoo. I have a couple of questions:
Does this site have web counters and guestbooks?
And what about weather banners and news to put on my page?
Thanks a lot for your help.
AnnJ

Posted by planet/annj at 7:22 PM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 1 May 2007 - 8:19 PM EDT

yes to you get these, if you know html or you have html or site editor on your PC, if not try this site

http://www.tripod.com it is the same lycos but it has site builder on line.

Tuesday, 1 May 2007 - 10:58 PM EDT

Name: JJ Daniel
Home Page: http://www.word2day.com

I think you can get what you're looking for by going to GET GEAR.
Welcome to Angelfire!

Wednesday, 2 May 2007 - 11:12 AM EDT

JJDaniel,

nice page but, the image on the right top is not showing, and the banner or image below the welcome to word2day.com is not showing too,

check if they are uploaded first, if yes, check the path of the images, if it is right, check the file names of the images.

Sunday, 17 June 2007 - 10:44 AM EDT

Name: va/dmsforever

GetGear should do the trick, also just looking at other peoples' websites and when you see something they have that you like, look at the source code. Another website that I used when I was still trying learn basic HTML was bravenet.com or .net.....But if you're using Angelfire, I'd stick with them, especially if you're a paying customer.

View Latest Entries