Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 3 January 2007
Props for Angelfire blog
Mood:  celebratory
Topic: HTML Questions
A couple of months back I started rolling up my sleeves to really try and dig into blogging. I have tested a few other popular blog sites out there but I have to admit Angelfire is the best I've seen so far and just wanted to put the word out there how good they really are. I was able to make my blogs match the rest of my site EXACTLY. Take a look at http://www.cheapest-service.com/loweryourbills/ where you'll also see a list of my other Angelfire blogs. After giving this a shot I was very pleased with how configurable the Angelfire blog tool is. I'm not saying its easy....but it's possible and thats the important thing. I haven't seen this done before with other Angelfire blogs but wanted to let you all know it's possible. Another perk to the Angelfire blog is that if you own your domain you can have your blog as a sub directory of that domain which is very rare from what I've learned and very valuable. They just started doing this and I'm very happy they did. Now if we can just get them to relax the rules on CGI or add PHP support :) LOL

Posted by Daymon at 1:53 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 3 January 2007 - 9:37 PM EST

Name: cw

Nicely done Daymon. I've played with the blogs over at tripod and have thought the same as you. What a great tool and highly configurable. I'd like to see it adapted somehow for straight web pages, too.

Monday, 10 April 2023 - 1:02 PM EDT

Name: "Jadde"

I normally FTP my files to angelfire through Dreamweaver but this morning I keep getting a network or file system https://vidmate.bet/ error.

View Latest Entries