Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 29 December 2006
Blog Manager Problem
Mood:  caffeinated
Dear Angelfire Administration and users,

For a couple of days now I have been trying to make changes to my blog through Angelfire's Blog Manager tool. Each time I log in to my account and try to access the Blog Manager tool through the Blog Builder, the only icon which appears is: Create a New Blog. I no longer have access to any of the other tools such as: Manage Comments, Edit Links, Create a New Entry, etc.

My blog is still online and functioning at: www.angelfire.com/wa/astcweb/blog

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I hope that the angelfire team can fix this soon.

Wishing everyone happy holidays,
Asterios

wa/astcweb

Posted by Asterios at 6:05 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 29 December 2006 - 11:29 AM EST

Name: cw

Happy Holidays to you, too, Asterios!

The blog manager has been that way for a few weeks for most of us. The published blogs themselves are unaffected. I know the engineers are aware of the problem and are working hard to fix it though when it might be fixed I can't tell you.

Friday, 29 December 2006 - 2:28 PM EST

Name: cw
Home Page: https://blog.angelfire.lycos.com/service/blog/control.bl

asterios- if you need to edit entries and can't reach them to do that then try this workaround which just worked for me to edit my test blog using my own specific blog id....

First log into your account then click on the above link. The id in the above link is for your existing blog so it should get you to your own edit entry blog screen.

If you need to do something else editing wise like edit comments, let me know and I'll try to figure out the control panel link to get you there.

hope that helps

View Latest Entries