Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Wednesday, 13 December 2006
no blog control for me
testing with a new post here to see if I get it back. all I have is create a new blog icon no other controls there at all. I wonder if angelfire is messing with the format, like they did at tripod......I hope not!

I only have test blogs here, though. but at least they load with IE....unlike my IE problems at Tripod...

mamaG

Posted by mamaG at 3:26 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (5) | Permalink | Share This Post

Wednesday, 13 December 2006 - 10:09 AM EST

Name: cw

mamaG- The gremlins are following you lol!

Same here... today. Yesterday I couldn't get to the club blog comments to delete them but could do everything else on any of my personal AF blogs. Today no blogs are listed in my blog manager at all.

Blank blog managers showed up for some of us a few weeks back but then corrected. The self-fix then was to create a new blog but that doesn't work now. All very strange.

Wednesday, 13 December 2006 - 1:29 PM EST

Name: md/jdfaq

yep it's gone here too, I hope they don't change it to tripods's format, i hate that thing.

Friday, 15 December 2006 - 11:43 AM EST

not yet here.

dalleh

Friday, 15 December 2006 - 11:43 AM EST

not yet here.

dalleh

Saturday, 16 December 2006 - 12:32 AM EST

Name: biz2/metaphysician

So what is happening with the blogs?

View Latest Entries