Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Tuesday, 31 October 2006
I can not get files from my computer to upload
Mood:  happy
I tried to upload pictures from my own selection and it says the file it already exists but can not find it. does not show in images folder.

Posted by funky/enjscollectables.com at 4:40 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Tuesday, 31 October 2006 - 10:49 PM EST

Name: dalleh

what is the name of the file?

Wednesday, 1 November 2006 - 1:03 AM EST

Name: mamagoo

maybe it's not in your images folder. did you check for the file name in your main directory? are you sure that when your uploading that you are in the image directory and that you are uploading to the image directory? you may be in your main directory when you upload and maybe have a file with the same file name as the one your trying to upload there. does your file have the proper extension like .jpg or .gif attached to it. and are you using legal characters in the file name and etc.....?

if your doing it correctly maybe try clearing your browsers cache files log out of AF then log back in. see if that works.

Wednesday, 1 November 2006 - 1:09 AM EST

Name: mamagoo again

forgot to ask this:

how are you uploading? thru the web shell or ftp or from an editor like Front Page? I still see your default AF page. Are you just beginning, or do you have another site in a sub-directory?

View Latest Entries