Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 4 February 2006
HELPHELPHELP
Mood:  on fire
IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING PROBLEMS LOADING THEIR "MY ACCOUNT" PAGES??? ALSO, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET AHOLD OF ANYONE THROUGH ANGELFIRE BESIDES THE HELP PAGES? BECAUSE THOSE AREN'T GOING THROUGH EITHER, I JUST KEEP GETTING CANT FIND SERVER PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by planet/000scapegoat000 at 10:48 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (1) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 4 February 2006 - 11:08 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

it's working on my end....the only way to get a hold of support is thru the help pages unless you have an old support help e-mail that you saved..then use that....addy

it could be due to the server being slow 11pm on a saturday nignt might be a lot of traffic..... are you braodband or dial-up..
clean your cache if using IE or try another browser.
just keep trying and, try page refreshes and try opening the link to your account by r/click and choose open....sometimes those little tricks help....
log out of AF and log back in or sometimes even rebooting your computer works....or start form the lycos sever homepage and go from there.....

View Latest Entries