Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 4 February 2006
javascript won't work for me in www.angelfire.com/my/puppies
Mood:  don't ask
I have javascript running my thumbnails for pictures on my website and I have no pictures and the javascript acts as though it won't work is there something I need to do for angelfire

Posted by my/puppies at 7:21 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 4 February 2006 - 10:43 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

if you mean this page it's working fine on my end
http://www.geocities.com/bridgerdoodles/PuppyPhotos.htm

the very fist picture boomerdoodle loading there is over 154,000 bytes(154kb) you may want to get that one optimized, it will load slow for slower connections, the others appear fine if your on a slow internet connection that could be causing your script to load slow...did you try a page refresh to see if that helps

what browser are you using? if using IE do you have it set to allow java scripting do other java scripts work for you on other sites?
clean cache files(temporary internet files) if using IE

swtich browsers if using IE type browser try netscape or mozilla type like firefox
close your browser then re-open and try again....

if I viewed a different page, then leave the addy to the one that is not working.....

the puppies are adorable!

Sunday, 5 February 2006 - 9:37 PM EST

Name: dalleh

something wrong on the front page the navigation buttons are not showing, they are not where they suppose to,

for example this one
http://www.geocities.com/bridgerdoodles/gre/gre180.png
it is not there

if you know where it is just move it to subdirectory

/gre

do the the same thing with the rest of the images

Wednesday, 8 February 2006 - 10:55 AM EST

Name: cw

The script you're using at the other host can not be made to work here at a free account. Your script contains an onload event handler (<body class="normal" onload="JSInit();" ......) that conflicts with the event handlers used in AF ads. Since the ad code can't be editted so that the onload events are all written to be invoked from a single body tag to resolve the conflict, you will need to upgrade to remove ads to get that script to work.

View Latest Entries