Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 13 November 2009
JavaScript Only Works in Preview
Topic: HTML Questions

Hello all. I'm a Web developer and am stuck with quite a simple error. I don't know if I need an extra pair of eyes or just a script rewrite, but I am using a script to load thumbnails in an adjoining DIV (all in a table, class "thumbs").

In "Preview" mode, the thumbnails load fine, and the images all load properly, etc. But when I visit the page via other means, all of the thumbnails are full size again, and everything is crazy.

I've had Angelfire issues before, mostly concerning code syntax. Sometimes the standards-compliant ending backslash (in single tags) will throw off a whole page. Finally, this error is only happening sometimes, although I have not edited the code again. 

?!

http://innoprog.angelfire.com/

Take a look and let me know what you think! Thumbnails are on "graphics" link. 

innoprog@gmail.com

Posted by innoprog at 6:41 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 14 November 2009 - 12:16 AM EST

Name: "anonymous"

Personally I know little about this subject, but perhaps there are other members on this blog who can be of assistance.

In the meantime, check out the following page:

http://dalleh.com/HTML/Thumbnail_image/thumbnail_image.shtml

-tom-

Wednesday, 18 November 2009 - 3:00 PM EST

Name: "cw"

I can't find your graphics page or the external js file with the thumbnail code I see written in your source. If you're sure you've uploaded the js file  and uploaded it to the proper place relative to the page and it still doesn't work then try writing the script into page you want to use it on to see if it works any better.

View Latest Entries