Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 14 December 2007
Angry with Angelfire Support
Mood:  irritated

I submitted a support ticket on Thu, 29th Nov 2007 with the following inquiry: "I cannot change my blog to show only one entry. I asked about it in the Angelfire Club Blog, but everyone says it is impossible because Angelfire has not fixed it yet. I need it fixed."

On the same day I tried to contact Angelfire support through chat in the help section, because I have a premium account. I got no answer there, so I submitted a support ticket. 

It has now been 15 days with  no answer from Angelfire, or Lycos. I'm a paying customer of two years, and you owe me better treatment than this, Angelfire. I am beyond angry, and I want my problems addressed in a timely manner. 15 days is unacceptable.

Posted by Daymon at 7:44 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (3) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 14 December 2007 - 9:10 PM EST

Name: "anonymous"

This is a user to user blog, nothing we can do about it. I don't recall the blog was with one entry on each page.

Friday, 14 December 2007 - 9:26 PM EST

Name: "cw"

daymon, I can't help you or I would :). But here's a tip- If you want to bump a post up to the top of the heap, edit your original entry and revise the posting date at the bottom of the edit entry screen. It saves work for you and keeps current blog topics more handy for others.

Hope your blog problem is resolved soon. 

Friday, 14 December 2007 - 10:04 PM EST

Name: al4/cheapest-service
Home Page: http://www.cheapest-service.com

Thanks for that CW :) I reposted because someone double posted right after I posted my original one, and then of course it's all over but the crying from there. I just hope the Angelfire staff will see this and do something.

View Latest Entries