Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Friday, 30 September 2005
PEOPLE HAVIN PROBLEMS LOGGIN INTO MY WEBSITE
Mood:  irritated
Topic: FrontPage
Hi i jus created my website www.angelfire.com/droid/shadowlord yesterday and people are havin real problems accesing it coz it ask 4 a username and password when they try to view it,its really anoying for people who visit the website and when u build a website u wanan make sure that the guests who visit it enjoy the website and don come across any problems i wanna know how to fix the issue permanently .please help me u can email me at rovulives@hotmail.com

Thank you

Posted by droid/shadowlord at 1:25 AM EDT | Post Comment | View Comments (2) | Permalink | Share This Post

Friday, 30 September 2005 - 5:08 AM EDT

Name: mamagoo

take and move your song out of the private directory
"_private/song1.mp3"
your page loads, but not the music and that is why the log in pops up it's looking for the mp3 in the private directory...
I didn't look very hard to see if you have anything else in your private dierctory...if anything that your using on your web pages is in the private directory move them out of there...ok?

move it to your main directory and then change the link to it in the embed code....

<embed src="song1.mp3" loop="true" autoplay="true"
hidden="true" width="145" height="60">

having an mp3 auto playing on your home page will load slow for ppl using dial-up connections
look for a small midi file.....unless your sure most of your visitors are on highspeed broadband.....

Sunday, 2 October 2005 - 9:58 PM EDT

Name: Mami
Home Page: http://livechatgirl.blogsome.com

–?—?ƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg?@ƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg“EŒ‚‘a?@‘f lƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg?@ l Eƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg?@ƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg?@ |‚??@‘f l‚?–G‚|?@–G‚|ƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg?@‘f lƒ‰ƒCƒuƒ`ƒƒƒbƒg?@— ƒGƒ“ƒWƒFƒ‹ thanks!!

View Latest Entries