Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

Newer | Latest | Older

Wednesday, 22 February 2012
HELP! I cab't find a way to edit my existing content
Mood:  d'oh
Hi everyone.  I have had an agnelfire account since 1996 and have just kept it updated a few of times a year each year since then, up until last year, where I kind of let everything slide.  My website still looks just as I left it when I just type in the URL to get there, but when I try to log into angelfire, it tells me how much space my website is using out of my allotment (which looks accurate in the usage department), but I can't find the "in-door" to go in and edit any of my extant information.  It tells me my website isn't published and gives me a blank starter page for the new style webpage.  How do I go in and edit my "same old page" that I am used to and that everything is already organized on?  Right now, I don't have the time or inclination to totally redo everything I already had in place.

Posted by jaegerhof at 2:21 AM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (152) | Permalink | Share This Post
Tuesday, 14 February 2012
how to enter subdomain
Mood:  down

Been wanting to enter a subdomain but everytime i do it well not accept it .

I enter http://subdomain.domain .com

don`t know how else to do it

Posted by drenna9p at 9:10 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (70) | Permalink | Share This Post
Webshell Color Coding
In order to quickly locate frequently edited information in the webshell,  I would like to know if it is possible to color code the text I type into the webshell.  I don't want the color to appear on the published page, just in the webshell so it can be found easily while scrolling down the page.

Posted by art/rehmancustomflags at 8:26 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (99) | Permalink | Share This Post
Monday, 13 February 2012
Old website
Mood:  d'oh
Trying to find an old website I made many years ago on Angelfire. Any ideas??

Posted by oldude at 3:55 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (288) | Permalink | Share This Post
Wednesday, 8 February 2012
Paid for Basic Account but still says my account can't use