Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Monday, 29 March 2004
Chain Letters
Mood:  happy
Topic: Jokes & Fun
Read the comment

Posted by dalleh at 4:50 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (7) | Permalink | Share This Post

Monday, 29 March 2004 - 4:54 PM EST

Name: dalleh

To all my friends, THANKS to YOU for sending ME CHAIN LETTERS in2003 :

* I stopped drinking Coca Cola after I found out that it's good for removing toilet stains.

* I stopped going to the movies for fear of sitting on a needle infected* *with AIDS.

* I smell like a dog since I stopped using deodorants because they cause* *cancer.

* I don't leave my car in the parking lot or any other place and sometimes* *I even have to walk about 7 blocks for fear that someone will drug me with a* *perfume sample and try to rob me.

* I also stopped answering the phone for fear that they ask me to dial a* *stupid number and then I get a phone bill from hell with calls to Uganda, Singapore and Tokyo.

* I stopped consuming several foods for fear that the estrogens they contain may turn me gay.

* I also stopped eating chicken and hamburgers because they are nothing other than horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers that are bred in a lab so that places like McDonalds can sell their Big Macs.

* I also stopped drinking anything out of a can for fear that I will get* *sick from the rat feces and urine.

* I think I'm turning gay because when I go to parties, I don't look at any girl no matter how hot she is, for fear that she will take my kidneys and leave me taking a nap in a bathtub full of ice.

* I also donated all my savings to the Amy Bruce account. A sick girl that was about to die in the hospital about7 , 000times. Funny that girl, she's been 7 since1993 ...

* I went bankrupt from bounced checks that I made expecting the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL were supposed to send me when I participated in their* *special e-mail program.

* My Ericcson phone never arrived and neither did the passes for a paid vacation to Disneyland.

* But I am positive that all this is the cause of a stinking chain that I* *broke or forgot to follow and I got a curse from hell.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you send this e-mail to at least 1200 people in the next 10 seconds, a bird will crap on you today at7 pm.

Friday, 2 April 2004 - 5:03 PM EST

Name: The cosmic fool

Funny that, I got the same email....

What a coincedence

No bird crap though :0(

Saturday, 3 April 2004 - 7:04 PM EST

Name: dalleh

( No bird crap though :0( ) no problem just wash you car, park it anywhere in the world, get out for few seconds a bird will find you. :-)

Friday, 17 June 2005 - 9:23 AM EDT

Name: Sara
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/rock3/musicalmayhem

That is just...so awesome.

Monday, 16 August 2021 - 12:58 AM EDT

Name: "Virtual"
Home Page: http://rapidfs.us/

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!! 

Thursday, 14 July 2022 - 4:55 AM EDT

Name: "Khols Survey"
Home Page: http://www.kohlsfeedback.onl/

Thanks..

Thursday, 27 April 2023 - 6:39 AM EDT

Name: "SSM Smart Square login"
Home Page: http://tractorsinfo.com/ssm-smart-square-login/

If you have no idea how to access your SSM Smart Square login Account, here are the steps to log in or even forgot your password.

View Latest Entries