Topic: Jokes & Fun
read the comment
Sunday, 29 February 2004 - 10:19 PM ESTName: dalleh
Will Roger's Quips
1. Never slap a man who's chewing tobacco.
2. Never kick a cow chip on a hot day.
3. There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman.....neither works.
4. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
5. Always drink upstream from the herd.
6. If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
7. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it and put it back in your pocket.
8. There are three kinds of men: The ones that learn by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and find out for themselves.
9. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
10. If you're riding' ahead of the herd, take a look back every now and then to make sure it's still there.
11. Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier'n puttin' it back.
12. After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.
13. When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.
14. You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.
15. I don't know how I got over the hill without getting to the top.
16. Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today it's called golf.