Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Saturday, 4 March 2006

Topic: FrontPage
can any one tell me why the changes i make to my page dont showup except in the preview if so please contact me at danny_criss92@yahoo.com thanks

Posted by crazy/gtosite at 2:25 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post

Saturday, 4 March 2006 - 3:05 PM EST

Name: mamagoo

are you choosing to save the page after you edit it? you can view the changes form the edtiting window before you save it, but if you don't choose save your page will not show what you just edited....so be sure to save before you leave the editing window...

Saturday, 4 March 2006 - 3:34 PM EST

Name: mamagoo
Home Page: https://www.angelfire.com/mi2/magoosplace/gotosite.html

I just viewed the site you started and you have many things wrong with the html and broken code. are you using the advanced editor or are you using the basic editor? strart over and try using the basic editor. Is this what you wanted it to look like. I got this by fixing the html that you have there on your page
see this one on my troubleshooting site(link is above):

the image of the car you had written totally wrong you entered it like you wanted it for background imgae.....the one I'm showing is just a stand alone image...if you want that for background image then you will have to apply it as body background html and not use the img src code like you tried to do....
that code is all wrong...

Saturday, 4 March 2006 - 10:00 PM EST

Name: dalleh

after each change and save in the site you need to reload or refrish the browser to see the new changes.

Thursday, 18 October 2018 - 2:26 AM EDT

Name: "sahu"
Home Page: http://playdvdwindows10.com

Hey guys there is number of result on internet for how to play dvd on window10 but we provide an easy way to learn that.

View Latest Entries