Open Community
Post to this Blog

Helpful Links
Angelfire Home
Register Your Domain
Angelfire's Twitter
Angelfire's Facebook

Angelfire Club Blog
Need assistance and ideas from fellow Angelfire members to help build and manage your website? You've come to the right place!
To join this Community Blog, you must be an Angelfire member. Just click the "Join this Community" link, and start posting immediately.

Hint: When posting, select a topic that most relates to your question. (News, FrontPage, HTML Questions, etc...) This will help to keep the blog organized for everyone.

View Latest Entries

Sunday, 12 February 2006
Free Stat Counter
Mood:  a-ok
Now Playing: Honkytonk Badonkadonk
Topic: News
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know about a free counter that I found and added to my page. I had been looking for one that didn't place ads on my website, because I have enough of those already, and I finally found one. Anyway, you can put their counter on your page without ads (unless you opt to have one that sends you to their website) and, I found this to be the cool part, they also keep track of all kinds of information for you. They track hits, IP addresses, user paths, entry and exit pages, etc. The information is in easy to understand formats also. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out!!! But anyway, go check it out at www.statcounter.com I hope that someone can use this, I found it pretty cool myself LOL.

Posted by blog/donspage.com at 10:09 PM EST | Post Comment | View Comments (4) | Permalink | Share This Post
Updated: Sunday, 12 February 2006 10:07 PM EST

Monday, 13 February 2006 - 5:11 PM EST

Name: cw

Thanks don. I might give this one a test drive on my crashtest site.

Monday, 13 February 2006 - 5:41 PM EST

Name: tom

Hi CW & Don,

I've been using webstat.com for the past couple of years.

Just scroll down for the Web-STAT Basic Edition - FREE

What do you get?

* Track up to 20,000 page views per month for free
* Access to 10 key reports
* Includes a free web counter
* Option to upgrade to WebSTAT Premium Edition at anytime
* Free technical support by email and user forum

What don't you get?

* No catch, no gotchas
* No bait-and-switch
* No pressure to upgrade...ever
* No annoying banner advertising when you view your reports

Thursday, 23 February 2006 - 4:32 AM EST

Name: Dawn

I love statcounter its invisible if you want and gives tons of info...

Wednesday, 1 March 2006 - 8:08 AM EST

Name: Mary

Hello, my name is Mary and I am contacting you on behalf of Oregon Lacrosse. We hope that you will be interested in exchanging links with our site. If interested in exchanging links we will post your information in the appropriate category from our resources page http://www.pdxlacrosse.com/resources.php

We appreciate your consideration and interest and require that you post our link information and send us an email Mary@workingwebsolutions.com with where you have posted our link.

Title: Oregon Lacrosse
Description: Offering deBeer, Shamrock, Cascade and Gait -- Brand Names for Less. Providing a full range of online retailers of Lacrosse gear and equipment available.
URL: http://www.pdxlacrosse.com

When you email us PLEASE SEND US YOUR LINK INFO - we will send you a confirmation email when we have posted it.
send us your >>

url:
title:
description:

Thanks
Mary@workingwebsolutions.com
Link Manager for Oregon Lacrosse http://www.pdxlacrosse.com

View Latest Entries